Friday, April 20, 2012

TITANIC............. dalam beberapa versi

I found this old jokes among my old files... Enjoy!

TITANIC............. dalam beberapa versi

+ Versi asli, Titanic Version (versi setia sampe mati)
- You jump... I jump !

+ Versi ngajak-ngajak
- I want to jump... anybody else want to jump ?

+ Versi pemimpin
- I jump... all of you jump after me !

+ Versi pengikut
- We will jump after you jump.

+ Versi penakut
- You jump... tell me if it is ok... then I jump.

+ Versi ogah-ogahan
- I've already jumped last time... now it is your
turn to jump.

+ Versi iklan
- You should jump because every celebrities and
famous people jump.

+ Versi programmer
- If (you.jump()) then (I.jump())

+ Versi logika implikasi
- If you jump then I jump that means if you don't
jump I might still jump.

+ Versi nggak percayaan
- You jump.... are you sure you want to jump?... no
kidding?....promise?...

+ Versi penjudi
- We'll throw a coin if it is head, I jump... if it
is tail you jump.

+ Versi Tarzan baru kenalan dengan Jane
- "You Jump, Me Tarzan."

+ Versi Forest Gump
- "My name is Jump, Forest Jump."

+ Versi sinetron Catatan si Boy
- "Kamu sangat ke-jump, Boy!"

+ Versi 007
- "My name Bond, Jump's Bond."

+ Versi Waktu
- "Jump sabaraha?"
- "Jump 10 kurang lima."

+ Versi Buah-buahan
- Jump-bu Monyet,
- Jump-bu Klutuk,
- Jump-bu Batu,

+ Versi Betawi......
- Inich Aye Abang............Jump-ang !

+ Versi korban tindak kekerasan
- Tolooongggggggg............. Jump bret!!!!!!

+ Versi dukun santet
- Nich gue kasih jumpe jumpe ...biar selamet dunie
akherat!!!

+ Versi wiraswasta gendong-gendong
- Mau jump-u apa mas.... galian singset apa
kabel.......?

+ Versi pedagang kaki lima
- Di-jump-in tidak luntur .. luntur tidak
di-jump-in...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment